Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

"wanted"

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:58 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile "wanted"

I am seeking to get a hold of 4 1992 to 1993 IROC Daytonas with the 3.0 Mitsubishi GTO engines with 5 speed manuals, and Possibly the Torque Turbos, but they are one of the few parts that can still be had through Holley. 3 should be in good conditon, and 1 for a parts car, as long as the parts are with the car.

I am also seeking 4 1992 to 1993 IROC R/T Daytonas with the twin turbo 2.2 Turbo 3 engine with 5 speed manuals developed by Lotus for the car.

Neither of these hold much resale value- refer to your Kelly Blue Book for one in Good Condition, or Mint Condition, then factorin the marketability of Mopar and Aftermarket discontinuing availability of parts, but I will offer handsome, as value is in the eye of the beholder!

Of course if you happen to have an Intercepter version of the car, you can pester me with an asking price, too. I.e. a 2.2 over 400 hp inline 4- cylinder engine with twin T-25 Turbos By Garrett, and 16 Valve Cosworth Heads, transmounted in the mid-engine displacement car. However, doubtful, as only about 5 were made; 1 an Indy 500 Pace Car, and the rest were used in making of the motion picture "The Wraith" with Charlie Sheen, and left for destroyed, although some have been found around the movie sets used in the making of the movie.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:54 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur

I am looking for the High Torque Turbos as separate components. I am rather cheap at this stage of this operation, I am seeking cars that a potential sponsor can at least get in though, then hopefully some components and parts maybe even OEMs can come of it, making the car a POTENTIAL colectors' car auction block contender.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:40 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Post True Current Valuations of the IROCs from an Auto Consumer Authority

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...-daytona-6.htm . Let me know if this is an invalid link, but I would like to pursue the purchase with as much integrity as possible.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:02 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Smile Closed

I am no longer seeking the vehicles. This thread is closed. Thanks for everything anyway.