Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

lifted dodge 1500 near CO

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 09:27 AM
CamoDodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lifted dodge 1500 near CO

I have an immaculate condition lifted ram 1995 1500 single cab. It is silver and is in very good condition.
It had the transmission rebuilt not too long ago and has 161xxx on the odometer.
It has alot of extras added to it.
It has the tow package and the 5.2l 318 that is nearly bulletproof.
It's interior is all matching and has very nice seat covers and floor mats. It has a kenwood stereo system with a 10 in kenwood sub a kenwood deck with iPod hookup. Two kenwood 6x9 speakers with tweeters and extra pioneer 6x9 speakers with a pioneer amp.
It also has a viper alarm system with keyless entry.
For performance it has dual cat back exhaust
A jet chip / programmer
And a k & n cold air intake.

For exterior it has Bushwacker pocket style like fender flares with a black grill and black mirrors .
The truck has nearly brand new toyo all terrain tires on 16 inch black American racing rims.
It has a 3 inch lift on it I believe .

Also has the max amount of window tint allowable in Colorado. Power windows and locks.
I have all the service records on this beauty as well as recipts to the parts added. The original owner also documented nearly every fuel up in the journal. The truck was bought new by my neighbor and sold to me. also has a bed mat and a topper I could throw in .

It was just serviced sunday.

If you have any questions or would like to see it or want more pictures
Feel free to make me an offer. It's a very straight truck.
I know the rules say I have to have a price so i'll throw out 7500 to see how close I can get to breaking even. College costs alot. But make me an offer and show me the money and ill consider it
I cant get the new pictures to upload to If you want I can send you them. The most recent show all that was done.

Thanks, Taylor

Quick Reply: lifted dodge 1500 near CO