Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Bushwacker Fender Flares for Dodge Dakota --- SOLD!!!

Old 07-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Ronius_MAXimus
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker Fender Flares for Dodge Dakota --- SOLD!!!

EDIT: 08/02/2013 SOLD TO BARRYSUPERHAWK !!! Thanks Barry!

NOTE: 1 FENDER IS USED WITH MINOR SCRATCHES.

For sale I have a set of COMPLETE Bushwacker Fender Flares for a 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab. The front fender flares will fit non-quadcabs but the rears will be off. Make sure your Dakota has 4 doors and this will fit. THREE of the fender flares (both the rears and the front passenger's side) are BRAND NEW and still in plastics but the front driver's side fender flare was used for about 3 months and has some minor scratches as pictured. The scratches are VERY VERY minor and as evident in the pictures, nothing deep with no cracks or structural damage to the fender flare. You can probably buff it out or if you're going to paint them anyways, it is not significant.

Basically all the hardware is all sealed in plastic with instructions, stickers (yay), and everything is in the original box. Why i'm selling cheap? I got in a minor fender bender and my body shop was nice enough to replace the front fender flare but they had to buy the whole set, so they just replaced the front fender flare that had the minor scuffs with a brand new one. The rest of the 3x pieces remained untouched. YOU get the 3 new ones and the 1 used one with minor scuffs.

Details:
These are the originals! Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender flares blend with the lines of your vehicle for a terrific look that's bold enough to turn heads, and yet trim enough to go anywhere. These Bushwacker fender flares are made from Dura-Flex ABS thermoplastic. They're flexible enough to withstand varying road conditions, and yet durable enough to last. They'll provide your truck with an additional 1 to 3 in. of tire coverage (depending on the vehicle), added protection from the elements, and an exciting look at the same time! So, if you want to protect your ride and look good doing it, then give these Bushwacker fender flares a try. MSRP $450 (Save yourself some money)

Price is $260 shipped FIRM via paypal, you pay paypal fees. Price is $200 picked up in the Portland, OR area. Save yourself some money for what is basically an open box item.

Name:  bushwacker5_zps9c979b67.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  33.6 KB
Name:  bushwacker3_zpsf8017618.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  33.7 KB
Name:  bushwacker4_zpsa35d6ca9.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  25.7 KB
Name:  bushwacker2_zps6606873b.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  28.0 KB
Name:  bushwacker1_zpsbb3523b2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  102.1 KB
EDIT: 08/02/2013 SOLD TO BARRYSUPERHAWK !!! Thanks Barry!

Last edited by Ronius_MAXimus; 08-02-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:22 AM
barrysuperhawk
Professional
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a Couple of questions. Can you post or send close pictures of how they mount, especially the rear edge of the front fenders? PM me and I will tell you exactly what I need to see. I assume from the pics I have been able to find, these replace my little mini-flaps.

I am working on putting some big meat under my truck, https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...h-no-lift.html and I think I am going to need flares, but I want to be sure about the mounting and that they won't reduce my clearance much.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Ronius_MAXimus
Professional

Please if you have questions, PM me. PM inbound.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Ronius_MAXimus
Professional

Sale pending funds to barrysuperhawk

Old 08-02-2013, 02:41 AM
barrysuperhawk
Professional
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Funds sent.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Ronius_MAXimus
Professional

Sold to barrysuperhawk . Thanks Barry!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bushwacker Fender Flares for Dodge Dakota --- SOLD!!!