Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

2012 Durango Bluetooth issues

Old 09-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Graf101
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Durango Bluetooth issues

I've searched the forums with no such luck in finding an issue like I am having, so here I am. Recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Durango SXT Express, with the rhb? in dash with navigation, etc. My phone is paired, but when placing calls or receiving them, the person on the other end cannot hear me, as if the phone on my end was muted or something. Could it be the Android 4.3 issue? I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 09-11-2014, 08:10 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Graf101
I've searched the forums with no such luck in finding an issue like I am having, so here I am. Recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Durango SXT Express, with the rhb? in dash with navigation, etc. My phone is paired, but when placing calls or receiving them, the person on the other end cannot hear me, as if the phone on my end was muted or something. Could it be the Android 4.3 issue? I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Any help would be appreciated.
Graf101,

I'm sorry to learn of your Uconnect and cell phone concern.

It is possible the Android software is not compatible with your Uconnect system.

Have you attempted to pair or test a different phone and see if the same symptom is present?

Your service dept. also has the ability to test your system for compatibility and function.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Graf101

I will be taking it in to the service department over the weekend to see what they can do.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:02 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will be taking it in to the service department over the weekend to see what they can do.
Graf101,

Keep us posted on the results if you can!

Old 09-23-2014, 09:03 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple of questions here:
1) Does Uconnect hear your Voice commands ok?
2) Do you hear the other person across Uconnect?
3) Did you get it fixed when you went to the dealer? (sounds like a possible mic issue)

Old 09-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Graf101

Ok, took it into the dealership and they figured out that it was missing the external microphone, which is why it wasn't recognizing voice commands or allowing people to hear me while speaking. They replaced that and updated the radio, everything works as it should now. Perfect.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:38 AM
dnunezo

Ok, took it into the dealership and they figured out that it was missing the external microphone, which is why it wasn't recognizing voice commands or allowing people to hear me while speaking. They replaced that and updated the radio, everything works as it should now. Perfect.
Hello, I have a Dart 2013 SXT with the touchscreen Uconnect system and last week I started to have problems with the microphone, when I call, the person on the otherside only hears like someone is growling or when I use the voice commands, the system says thatcant understand what i'm saying.

But when I strem music from my phone it works wonderfull.

Do you think is almost the same problem that your car had?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Durango Bluetooth issues