Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

2011 Uconnect / Samsung Galaxy S5 issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 06:31 PM
MajorBlam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xsdbs
no problem, let me know.
Success!!! I checked to make sure that 63.03.06 was installed and it was. While I was out checking I decided to delete the address book just in case something had gone wrong with it and after I downloaded it again everything is working as it should. This new update has also removed the delay a used to have with incoming SMS that would hit Uconnect 10 to 15 seconds after they hit my phone. I am a happy Uconnect user once again. X, you rock, thanks again for all the help, I really appreciate it. Dodgeforum.com is by far the best of all the Dodge/Ram forums I have come across; I even found a thread that helped me upgrade my RBZ to V50 software... Happy Happy Happy!!!

All the best

MajorBlam

Old 03-09-2015, 06:45 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's great news Blam, glad that you can now fully enjoy the system.

Originally Posted by MajorBlam
Success!!! I checked to make sure that 63.03.06 was installed and it was. While I was out checking I decided to delete the address book just in case something had gone wrong with it and after I downloaded it again everything is working as it should. This new update has also removed the delay a used to have with incoming SMS that would hit Uconnect 10 to 15 seconds after they hit my phone. I am a happy Uconnect user once again. X, you rock, thanks again for all the help, I really appreciate it. Dodgeforum.com is by far the best of all the Dodge/Ram forums I have come across; I even found a thread that helped me upgrade my RBZ to V50 software... Happy Happy Happy!!!

All the best

MajorBlam

Quick Reply: 2011 Uconnect / Samsung Galaxy S5 issue