Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

2008 Avenger Radio Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Doomtionary
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Avenger Radio Upgrade

I'm looking at upgrading my 2008 Avenger by replacing my radio with one that includes a backup camera, GPS, and bluetooth. Most other features are not required but would be bonus. I'm having trouble figuring out what players will fit into the vehicle. From what I've measured it is (and looks like) a 1.5 din but almost every site shows a 1 or 2 din player. Since I want the screen for the backup camera I'm thinking I need something larger than a 1 din. I'm not opposed to having a radio that has a screen that folds out. I don't have a budget in mind, but I'm not hoping to spend an arm and a leg on it.
Any suggestions on what I should get? Am I measuring wrong? Would a 2 din fit just fine? Any additional information I need to provide?
Thanks everyone.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:11 AM
Jack_Lee

No worries, Doomtionary, you can get one aftermarket radio with gps camera bluetooth for your 2008 avenger, I found that seicane S166235 works for 2008 avenger, you can take a look at the model of product. There are also other brands too, you can search online. : )

Old 12-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Doomtionary

This looks like a great option. I also really like that it's an android OS, which is what I use for my phone so I'm going to assume, without reading to much about it yet, that it would be a great fit. The biggest worry I have on which radio to pick is the size, but this looks like a good one. Thank you for the advice.