Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

No audio from Ipod

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 05:00 PM
Mxnx13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No audio from Ipod

I purchased a 2016 1500 Big Horn – I cannot get the my Ipod to play and was wondering if anyone has experienced this!? All other functions seem to be working, the radio, XM, the charging port, and even the aux (I can play the Ipod thru aux just fine). But when I plug my Ipod in the usb port, all the information displays (album, tracks) and it even looks like it is playing, but no sound at all. I was thinking it might be the cable I’m using (the only thing I haven’t tried yet) I’m using an aftermarket cord, not an Apple cord, so I was going to try that next. Anyone help or advise would be great, if not, then I’ll keep digging for help. Thanks.

Last edited by Mxnx13; 11-18-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:47 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Mxnx13
I purchased a 2016 1500 Big Horn – I cannot get the my Ipod to play and was wondering if anyone has experienced this!? All other functions seem to be working, the radio, XM, the charging port, and even the aux (I can play the Ipod thru aux just fine). But when I plug my Ipod in the usb port, all the information displays (album, tracks) and it even looks like it is playing, but no sound at all. I was thinking it might be the cable I’m using (the only thing I haven’t tried yet) I’m using an aftermarket cord, not an Apple cord, so I was going to try that next. Anyone help or advise would be great, if not, then I’ll keep digging for help. Thanks.
Hi Mxnx13, We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

Old 11-19-2019, 10:50 AM
Mxnx13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the reply! I think i will be reaching out to my local dealer/service center - i will search for the nearest one to me. Thanks again for the reply!

Quick Reply: No audio from Ipod