Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)
View Poll Results: Based on their financial status and likely intentions, who would you like to see take
I’d like to see Nissan take over. If GM takes over and dissolves, Ill go elsewhere for my next car
51.16%
I would like to see GM take over. If Nissan takes over, I wont buy a "Japanese" based brand.
16.28%
As long as Dodge is there, I will continue buying Dodge regardless of who owns and produces them.
25.58%
Regardless of who takes over control, I will not buy a Dodge built by a GM or Nissan owned Chrysler.
6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Merger/Buyout of Chrysler, What is best for Dodge Lovers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At one time, unions did a lot of good since the little guy was being bent over by the 'man'. But now, its the total opposite and we all suffer. Look down to VW&Dodge's quote and it'll explain why the unions need to go:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/showthr...=178632&page=4

If Obama (or Bush for that matter) had half a spine, he'd do what Reagan did in the early 80s during the Air traffic controllers strike: Shut operations down for one full day. On the next, announce to everyone that your job is right there thru those doors, waiting for you. If you want it, leave that union behind. From there, if you want to negotiate terms, pay, etc then we'll talk about it and work things out to the benefit of everyone. But no more Job Bank, strikes, etc.

Quick Reply: Merger/Buyout of Chrysler, What is best for Dodge Lovers?