Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Top 5 SRT Models of All Time

Old 12-22-2011, 05:07 PM
DodgeForum Editor
DF Editor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top 5 SRT Models of All Time

We've made our list, but we only checked it once. Do us a favor and make sure we got it right...

https://dodgeforum.com/articles/2011...dfdec11-1.html

Old 12-22-2011, 11:27 PM
SeanW727
Professional

I feel as though you got it right.
I only have 1 argument vs. all of the SRT Cars.... Hopefully Dodge/Srt Is Listening. EVERY PACKAGE AND EVERY MODEL SHOULD COME STANDARD WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION. People like myself would love a stickshift SRT8 Grand Cherokee. I mean if your going to make a performance car for the street... Put a True Manual Transmission in it. Not this paddle shift bull****. I mean if cadillac can put a 6 speed in their cts v, why cant dodge in their charger srt 8 and challenger srt 8.

Old 12-23-2011, 04:32 PM
mantisman51
Record Breaker

But then you lose 80% of potential buyers. Sure, make a manual option. But no, don't make them all manuals. You gotta sell 'em to make 'em and manuals sell in such small numbers, even the European exotics are eliminating them.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:25 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

Really? The NSRT-4--basically a badass drivetrain trapped in a gets in 'this is all we had' body, but no mention of the Challenger? The Challenger is probably the most sorely missed of all the returning muscle cars, the most true to form of all 3 that are now available and it doesnt even make this list?

FAIL.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Dave Dugal
Rookie

Originally Posted by grungerockjeeper
... but no mention of the Challenger? The Challenger is probably the most sorely missed of all the returning muscle cars, the most true to form of all 3 that are now available and it doesnt even make this list?
+1

I was expecting to see the Challenger SRT8 on the list, possibly instead of the Ram. It's a tough call though. Each of the Top 5 you included was class-leading in it's own way. Maybe the Challenger should get an Honorable Mention?

- Dave

Last edited by Dave Dugal; 01-10-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Top 5 SRT Models of All Time