Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)
View Poll Results: Does Dodge Need a Hybrid?
Yes. Everyone else has one...so should Dodge.
25.00%
No. Sergio is right...hybrids will die off sooner than later.
75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Question of the Week: Does Dodge Need a Hybrid?

Old 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week: Does Dodge Need a Hybrid?

Simple and easy...do you think that Dodge should come up with a hybrid model to jump into the super efficient segment?

Click here for a look at the DF Front Page piece on this week's question and make sure to vote in the poll above!

Attached Thumbnails Question of the Week: Does Dodge Need a Hybrid?-durango-hybrid-600.jpg  

Last edited by BadStratRT; 10-21-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:55 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do we really need another cookie cutter on the road...??? I vote no...!
I think chrysler has a different audience, thats why they havent bothered building one,
besides that, they`re seeing all the mistakes that the other companies are making with them.
Some of us dont buy into that green BS. Thats why we drive HEMI RAM`s...lol

Old 10-23-2013, 12:06 AM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No. Chrysler would be better to invest their money first into having a competitive I4 line which multiple vehicles could benefit from than to squander it all on one model in a flooded market. It is also important to understand that those whom tend to buy these vehicles like styling (and I use this in the very loosest meaning of the term) that Frankenstein's monster would be embarrassed to be seen in. The Prius, Insight, Volt, Civic, and many other electric/hybrids are down right ugly and Dodge styling would not appeal to them as those whom want those types of vehicles are the type whom hate cars. If they didn't they would pick from the long list of good looking, normal economy cars which get very good fuel mileage and cost less to purchase. Those cars are about an agenda and snobbery.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:42 PM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97 3.5 Intrepid
No. Chrysler would be better to invest their money first into having a competitive I4 line which multiple vehicles could benefit from than to squander it all on one model in a flooded market. It is also important to understand that those whom tend to buy these vehicles like styling (and I use this in the very loosest meaning of the term) that Frankenstein's monster would be embarrassed to be seen in. The Prius, Insight, Volt, Civic, and many other electric/hybrids are down right ugly and Dodge styling would not appeal to them as those whom want those types of vehicles are the type whom hate cars. If they didn't they would pick from the long list of good looking, normal economy cars which get very good fuel mileage and cost less to purchase. Those cars are about an agenda and snobbery.
Lets put the truth out there.... the LIBERAL AGENDA...! They dont want you driving HEMI trucks, they want to force you into gas sippers and electric cars.
Can you imagine towing a 5th wheel camper with a boyota pewbus..?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question of the Week: Does Dodge Need a Hybrid?