Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)
View Poll Results: What is the best Mopar vehicle?
Mopar 10 Challenger
57.14%
Mopar 11 Charger
14.29%
Mopar 12 300C
0%
Mopar 13 Dart
28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Question of the Week: What is the best Mopar vehicle?

Old 11-04-2013, 04:00 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week: What is the best Mopar vehicle?

So with the Mopar 14 teased recently, we are all eagerly awaiting the modified Dodge Challenger that will likely serve as the 5th Mopar branded vehicle. With another model on the way, we want to know which previous Mopar vehicle you think is the best of the four?

Click here to head to the DF Front Page
for a closer look at images of the Mopar 10, Mopar 11, Mopar 12 and Mopar 13 and make sure to pick your favorite in the poll above before telling us why you picked this one in the thread below!

Attached Thumbnails Question of the Week: What is the best Mopar vehicle?-mopar-logo.jpg  
Old 11-29-2013, 02:55 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Honestly, I like the revised Neon..I mean Dart.
Its hot looking for a little car and I would def sport it as a DD. I'd rather drive that than an overpriced everyday run of the mill crapbox civic.

Ofcourse everyone is going to say Challenger, but it's the least practical vehicle on the road currently, right next to the Viper. It's a beastly tank with horrendous MPG's, very expensive and has alot of blind spots. Not really a fan.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question of the Week: What is the best Mopar vehicle?