Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: 700hp Worth of Tire Smoke!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 04:40 PM
DodgeForum Editor
DF Editor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: 700hp Worth of Tire Smoke!

Yesterday, my Facebook feed was filled with two basic posts. The first one was "Oh no, America isn't in the World Cup anymore!" But the second? That post one was something I actually cared about: "Holy crap! The*2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has 707 horsepower! Oh my God!"

While I obviously think this is awesome, I can't say I'm super surprised. Seriously, did you think that Ma Mopar was going to let an engine called the Hellcat—the first factory force fed product—post anything less than stupendous figure? Because I didn't. This escalation proves that the horsepower wars are far from over—and that's good news for everyone who loves the smell of gasoline and tire smoke.

Head over to the blog for a high-res version of this killer shot!

Attached Thumbnails Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: 700hp Worth of Tire Smoke!-008-2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-1.jpg   Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: 700hp Worth of Tire Smoke!-008-2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-1-wp-600x382.jpg  

Quick Reply: Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: 700hp Worth of Tire Smoke!