Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Dodge Viper wins Endurance championship..then Dodge quits

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dodge Viper wins Endurance championship..then Dodge quits

Less thsn 48 hours after Kumo Wittmer and the #93 Dodge Viper claimed the 2014 GTLM titles at Road Atlanta, the Chrysler Group announced that they are pulling factory support of the program - killing yet another Dodge Motorsports program.

Click here to read more about this whole disgusting situation.

Attached Thumbnails Dodge Viper wins Endurance championship..then Dodge quits-1pre8803.jpg  
Old 10-10-2014, 09:31 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is what drives me crazy about these people. This is why I don't like Chrysler being owned by another company. Their management style is way too spastic and implusive. Why does the company that has been making stead growth and profits need to cut costs? This is stupid! The company is acting like they are backed in a corner when they are not and this worries me about where else they are cutting costs that we are not seeing yet. The company has come a long way on their product but they need to remind the customer about it if they want to succeed. My concern is they are afraid this could but hurting Ferrari's image and if so GOOD! Ferrari is getting their tail beat by Porsche and Bugatti and they need to quit being so complicate and up their game accordingly. This is what got Dumbler into trouble by protecting the SLR McClaren when the ME-412 out did their effort, if Chrysler can match or beat you for less so can your competition. Don't protect your favored division but cutting your least favorite down, make it your better via improving the engineering.

They need to be focusing their effort in making the Dart more marketable (better I4 offering and better transmission offerings).

Quick Reply: Dodge Viper wins Endurance championship..then Dodge quits