Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Video Proof the Charger Hellcat can Maul the 200-mph Barrier

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 03:02 PM
ManuelCarrillo3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video Proof the Charger Hellcat can Maul the 200-mph Barrier

Instead of just making a claim about the Charger SRT Hellcat's top speed, Dodge wanted to accompany their claim with video proof. They brought the 707-hp Hellcat sedan to the 7.5-mile Transportation Research Center in Ohio, and produced the moving-image art you're about to see.

Read the rest on the Dodge Forum homepage. >>

Old 02-05-2015, 02:37 PM
URTkarts

I still can't understand why Dodge got out of NASCAR with all the High Performance models they have?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:38 PM
mcarver2
Default Go Chrysler!

I'm thrilled to see the Hellcat Charger, it's almost as exciting as the Hellcat Challenger. Please assure us that none of them or the engine package will make their way into Ohio State Police Cruisers as we already have a ****-load of Chargers that now fit in a large trash bin. Our bright officers can't handle the current power and handling from the standard fleet I shudder to think of how many innocent people that will be maimed or killed if they get there crazy asses in one of these. The carnage will be something to read about and of course it will be the other person's fault.

I can fully understand not being a part of NASCAR as I no longer watch or attend since some silly bastards came up with the concept of a generic race car for all and want me to believe it is similar to a production vehicle. Heck even companies with vehicles that don't have a rear drive vehicle have cars at PASCAR, sorry NASCAR.....what can I say they suck.

Quick Reply: Video Proof the Charger Hellcat can Maul the 200-mph Barrier