Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Dodge Colt Vista info

Old 08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
seattle smitty
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Colt Vista info

The Mitsubishi-made Dodge Colt Vista was a nice economical little wagon/micro-van, usually AWD, which owners loved but which had a few problems which have sent most of them to the wreckers by now. Current owners looking for NOS parts quickly find that their ride is a real orphan, with little interest shown by Dodge any more. As it happens, the problems that disabled the car are well-known and easily fixed, but the information is very hard to find since there are no enthusiast groups, and very few truly knowledgeable people at the dealerships now. When I picked up a Vista late last year, I came to dodgeforum looking for info, but a search showed that very few Vista owners have come here. This site is, naturally, geared to more popular machines (if I still had my '73 318 Swinger, I'd spend a lot of time here!!).

I finally found a couple of like-minded owners in Australia, where the Vista was called the Mitsubishi Nimbus. We are trying to gather other Vista/Nimbus owners there for trading tips and ideas. If you are a Vista-owning automotive contrarian, check it out:

http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.c...pic.php?t=7001

(Note to the hosts here: if there is a better location for this post, by all means move it. And if you could include the web address in your Links section, that would be appreciated. Thanks much.)

Old 08-13-2008, 03:33 PM
MEINEKEMAN1
Captain

Welcome to DF.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 12-21-2011, 11:55 PM
seattle smitty
Default new user group www.coltvista.com

The two best sites (which happened to be in Australia) covering versions of the Colt Vista having expired, Texas good-guy Alan Moore has started a new one. This is your last chance to build a site for accessing parts and info, Colt Vista owners.

www.coltvista.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dodge Colt Vista info