Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

'91 Spirit - Parting Out - In Oakville, Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
92Spirit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '91 Spirit - Parting Out - In Oakville, Ontario

Hey all Canadian! I currently reside in Oakville, Ontario, and have the following to offer:

I'm parting out this 1991 Dodge Spirit. It was a daily driver up until about a week ago. Transmission was giving some problems, but seems to run just fine. Owner no longer wanted it (one of my co-workers), so I purchased it off of her. She was the original owner. It has the following features:
- Burgundy inside and out

- 3.0L V6 engine - runs good and strong, leaks some oil - 3spd. auto. transmission

- Has the A/C, but it doesn't blow cold. Also has: good windows, body is decent shape (some rust on the bottom of doors, the usual), all other options work: Cruise control, tilt steering, rear window defogger, the odometer cluster has ALL the gadgets on it (oil, voltage, tach, speed, fuel, temp), currently reads ~284K kms, radio with tape deck, floor-mounted shifter, traveller that works (as far as I've been told, and it does show when doors are open), dash is nice and clean, there are no cracks. E-brake cable non-functional.

- Seats are in decent shape for its age, the driver's seat was re-upholstered a few years back, back seat was always covered, just top part has a bit of sun-wear. NEWER parts include (within past 6-8 months: fuel pump, brakes, battery and radiator). Suspension appears nice and strong, tested on hwy doing ~ 130kms/hour, runs nice, no rattles.

Bigger parts must be picked up in Oakville, Ontario (near the Greater Toronto Area), I'm willing to ship smaller parts.

[IMG]local://upfiles/16029/B59825170531438584E5E78F4F59FEC0.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: '91 Spirit - Parting Out - In Oakville, Ontario