Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Durham Region Durangos

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 10:23 AM
sirmaddawg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Durham Region Durangos

Hey gang, I am new, to this forum and to my Durango... I picked up a '99 Dodge Durango SLT Plus a week or so ago for what I feel was a good price. Pretty clean truck, hell of a hauler with the 5.9L motor. Family loves the 7 spacious seats and will soon be enjoying the drop down DVD movie theatre.

So had me wondering, are there enthusiests for Durango's or just RAMS in general out here in the Durham Region Area? I am in Whitby myself. Anyone get a weekly gathering happening at a local Tim Hortons?

I have nothing fancy, guy before let the front bumper go. But if the truck serves me well I plan to clean her up and make the most of it.

I got a performance tuner with it, I have yet to try out, hoping to do something about the current mileage though. I will get the fuel injectors flushed as soon as able. Helped my Toyota 4 X 4.

Would like to find some fellow drivers who like to get together for coffee and learn from you on what I can do with this rig.

Cheers!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Bradynel

Yup, in Ajax here and have a 2011 Durango Citadel and a 2012 Ram 1500 sport. Dodge guy all the way I guess. Just had my 2010 Laramie wrote off (thus the 2012) and traded an '07 SRT8 charger for the Durango. Had many Dodge products in the past but I am really impressed with the Durango.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:20 PM
sirmaddawg

Hey Bradynel,
Some nice new machines there, I bet they are much better on fuel these days than they were back in my trucks day... I know I have heard the Newer Hemi's are extremely good.

My front brakes just started grinding on me coming home from Toronto last night. Not good timing at all.

Just started a new job in Toronto, moving back into the corporate rat race, in doing so I have had to set aside my little grass & yard work biz which not having that cash once in a while from odd jobs coming in and waiting for pay day to come around on the 15th really bites.

But keep it in mind for us to cruise into a Timmies sometimes so our Durango's can meet. LOL

Maybe your newer Durango can convince me to stay, right now with my commute costing me an average of $150 a week (before the snow even comes) I am considering getting a small AWD for the commute and keep my Durango parked with my trailer for my work around town.

Suburu Wagon's seem to come up a lot in my searches...

Tommy

Quick Reply: Durham Region Durangos