Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1995 Dakota Sport

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:24 AM
SEG388
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1995 Dakota Sport

Heya. Trying to sell my 1995 Dakota Sport 3.9 5 speed 2WD. It's been a good truck to me but I simply looking into getting a small 4x4. Another Dakota or Ranger even. Anyhow, it runs great.

Pros:
-Runs great. Just replaced the fuel pump. Gauge works now.
-Cat, O2 sensor, front brakes, (rear are still fine) and battery is pretty new. Tune up done not too long ago.
-Passed smog last year and sure it still will.
-Not a salvage title. Fixed up myself.
-Tranny is good.
-Mileage is about 119,000.
-A lot of tread still on tires.
-Towing package. Added wiring.

Cons:
-Body doesn't match color-wise with the fenders and dents and dings. Radiator support is bent from my frontal crash. Therefore, bumper doesn't not line up perfectly on driver side and fender (slight gap). However, once that is replaced, it'll be fine.
-Front shocks need to be replaced (leak)
-Alignment was fixed up the best it could be, only out of alignment a slight hair now. Slight pull to the right, but minor. Just one of the specs is very slightly off (don't remember).
-(related to the last) I forgot which way when I turn, have to check...but if I the turn the steering wheel all the way, I notice a rubbing noise. Which I'm sure is the alignment issue.
-Interior worn, (ex. headliner needs replacement). Some TLC.

Truthfully, I want to be honest. I will not hide anything. It's not in the best shape, but she runs good and handles good. In it's current condition, I see it as a good work truck and better with some TLC. Stock as well. Therefore, $2,900 OBO would sound good to me. I may even consider a trade for a 4x4 Dak, Ranger, etc, even one that needs some work, but runs decent at least, to be fair. Thanks!

PM me here or email: seg388@gmail.com Fresno, CA

Last edited by SEG388; 09-11-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: simplified and updated price (based off KBB)

Quick Reply: 1995 Dakota Sport