Challenger & Barracuda Talk vintage Challenger and 'Cuda (e-body) specific topics within.

Dales Cuda Shop?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:43 AM
HEMIBOY04
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dales Cuda Shop?

have any of you guys ordered anything from them??

my question is regarding the reproduction door handles. i'd really like to know if any of you guys have them.

i placed an order at the beginning of the month for a pair (105.xx) they came in 4 days later. they appear to be excellent quality. i have yet to test fit/install though.

my only gripe about them was the drivers side. one of the edges seemed to be ground down to much before they chromed it.

their customer service is outstanding. after i brought it to their attention with pictures. i was told another one was on its way with a return label for the defective one.

i'll upload pictures when i get a chance!!

happy holidays!

Old 12-19-2012, 02:37 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I have never dealt with them. I Used Stephens Performance, B/E/A parts and Tony's parts numerous times. The only complaint I have is that Tony D'Agostino is very combative and is hard to deal with for parts. If you do not speak exactly the way he wants you to word your sentence, he will be lost and get frustrated and belittle you. I prefer B/E/A as he is a very nice and easy guy. There are a other places such as:
Laysons
Jacks Auto Parts
Herbs Parts
Vans Auto.....

FF

Old 12-20-2012, 12:00 PM
HEMIBOY04
Professional

Originally Posted by fascistfaction
I have never dealt with them. I Used Stephens Performance, B/E/A parts and Tony's parts numerous times. The only complaint I have is that Tony D'Agostino is very combative and is hard to deal with for parts. If you do not speak exactly the way he wants you to word your sentence, he will be lost and get frustrated and belittle you. I prefer B/E/A as he is a very nice and easy guy. There are a other places such as:
Laysons
Jacks Auto Parts
Herbs Parts
Vans Auto.....

FF
i'm not a fan of pretentious people. i'll stay clear of that guy! Do you know if he sells parts on ebay? i dealt with someone the other day like that and it was just a question. crazy!

i've heard of herbs but, i'll take a look at the others you mentioned! i've ordered from jimsautoparts without problems. if these handles don't work out i'll go with them again.

i appreciate the help (on both threads!!)

Old 12-20-2012, 07:40 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator

N.O.S. only may have new old stock ones, but they will be expensive. Great Lakes Mopar took me for a ride with NOS emblems for my Coronet R/T. He wanted pre-paid in full (no credit cards) for a set of D-O-D-G-E emblems at $250.00 a piece or $1250.00 total. I sent him the money and he shipped me D-D-G-E. I fought him for a year for the supposedly lost "O" emblem. He then claims to have sent me another to replace that one which I never received. I am a controller for my company and counting to five is not very hard, but he claims to have sent it with the others. He would never give me the tracking number for the replacement so I sent it to the BBB. Be careful and make sure they ship UPS for conformation on the parts.
FF

Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 AM
HEMIBOY04
Professional

received the replacement for the defective one as promised with them a few days after christmas. They had on their site that they were taking a break from decemeber 20th to jan 2.

i couldn't believe they'd send the replacement without getting the other one back first. or, waiting until after they came back from break.

i'm setting up an appointment to have them installed, and to have the door shimmed. over it's 40 year life the drivers side has fallen a little. i'll take pictures when it happens. *fingers crossed* there are no hidden issues with the handles.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:16 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator

I had to replace the hinges on my '69 Coronet R/T with AMD pieces.
FF

Old 04-03-2016, 12:53 PM
cmpcust
Amateur

Good parts are getting harder to find

Old 04-04-2016, 01:09 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator

There are a few guys on forbbodiesonly that part out cars. I just had a guy deliver a complete B body R/T dash with a sweep standard speedometer. He was on his way to Maryland from Ohio and was kind enough to drop it off at my work. Reproductions are alright, but original parts are better.

Quick Reply: Dales Cuda Shop?