Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

question for 71 Roadrunner

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 02:51 AM
71GTX
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question for 71 Roadrunner

I have a question.... Might you remember the name of the person who owned the plumb crazy purple HEMI Roadrunner 4spd car you saw at the nationals?? I am interested in this car. thanks Eric

Old 09-06-2004, 07:55 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: question for 71 Roadrunner

Sorry about my delayed reply, I have been rather lax here lately. I do not recall who owned it, I have looked the pics over and tried to make out so much as anything that might be useful, but to no avail. All that I do recall is that it was a #'s matching Hemi 4-spd. I do believe, and I do remember that it had a $45,000 price on it. There was another '71 Hemi 4-spd. Roadrunner or GTX that was around the same price, since they were at the '03 Nats I'm sure that they have sold already. I never made it out to the Nats this year, so I don't know if they were there again or not. Have you ever checked out the Mopar Collectors Guide, I've seen '71 Hemi RR/GTX's all the time for the same price range $38-$45K, it's a great source for Mopars for sale as well as parts.

Quick Reply: question for 71 Roadrunner