Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

Should I get an srt8?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
4.6Stang
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I meant srt. And this doesn't mean I'm done with it by any means. Just going to have to wait I guess.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Smoothbassman
Professional

Originally Posted by steak59
walk out of the door for less than 54k? i doubt it. there are some Stupid Luxury car Tax on such expensive car. depends on where you live.
have to call around and see what's your insurance premium on SRT-8 is tho? or that's not a concern.
if you need the towing and off road ability, have you test drove a SRT-8 Grand Cherokee?
$54 seems a little steep. I looked at one this week at a dealer in PA and its on the lot for 48K fully loaded without a sunroof. It's also been on the lot for quite some time along side an SRT Challenger thats also listed at 48K.

As soon as I get my 2009 Ram paid off this October, Im going to be scooping up an SRT.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:21 PM
jim1999
Professional

Super nice!

Old 09-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Azua
Default Price

The SRT8s are about $2k or so over invoice with no options. I don't know what the option mark up is. A fully loaded 300 SRT8 will sticker a bit above $58k. A SRT8 without a sunroof doesn't have any options at all. (remember that they come with a lot of stuff standard that are options on the lower trim levels.)

Old 09-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Azua
Default Yes!

I bought a 2012 Charger SRT8 in June and thank myself every day when I walk out to drive to work. When there is no traffic I curse slow people in the fast lane and speed limits. When there is traffic I am happy to have my alone time to catch up on Sports scores and headlines on the Uconnect 8.4 touch screen while perfectly comfortable in my heated/ventilated seat with a 19 speaker, 900 watt Harmon Kardon audio system making anything I listen to sound good. Either way I wish my drive to and from work was longer than 20 miles. I know that I sound like a walking Chrysler commercial, and I am; Ask my family and friends. People are surprised I didn't buy a German sedan knowing how critical I am about car quality and performance. All I have to do is take them for a ride and they are in complete understanding on how I find myself so lucky to get to drive that car every day.

Quick Reply: Should I get an srt8?