Notices
Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Whats your favorite cleaning product?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 02:38 AM
SHines-IT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dodo Juice or Swissvax, for my nicer cars. AKA, not daily driver.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:58 PM
dodgeman71

Meguires

Old 03-16-2010, 09:41 PM
shwantz96

I'm a professional detailer and own my own business.(jaysmobiledetail.net) I routinely use Mother's.

1-2-3 car wax system (1 is wax cleaner. 2 is sealer/glaze. 3 is carnuba wax)
Clay Bar & Showtime detailer
Back To Black
Car Wash
Metal posilisher

I use Lexol to clean leather and vinyl surfaces.
I use Meguiars Hot Shot Tire Shine

Old 04-17-2010, 10:51 PM
ShocK
Rookie

Hands down: Dishwashing liquid anybodies brand

Old 06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
busch2fan

I have been using the Meguiars Tech wax for a few years. I occasionally go over both vehicles with Turtle Ice a couple of times a year too. That stuff is great for the black trim. Shines it right up and removes residue from waxes. I just read on the Jeep Forum about the Mopar interior cleaner where one guy says it is the greatest stuff ever.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 AM
LuxuryDodge
Professional

i mostly use Meguiars, Non of these products have EVER let me down and the products are good priced. most of there products were used to do a 100% turn around on the paint of my 87 IROC-Z camaro, and has made my durango GLOW!

i think my favs 3 products from them are their claybar kit, scratch x 2.0, and nxt gen 2.0 tech wax. seriously i love these products! even though my durango is pretty clean and really doesnt need to be clayed, everytime after im done i swear it glows a bright blue. the scratch x 2.0 has saved my a$$ countless times and have used it on friends vehicles and they are amazed at it, and i also absolutely love how the nxt 2.0 is very easy to use, how it leaves a VERY VERY wet look, makes the paint SOOOOO silky smooth, and how water beads right off.

Gotta admit though, for tire shine, i love black magic titanium tire gel, that stuff ROCKS but sometime i'll try some meguiar brand tire shine, but iv got 2 bottles of the titanium right now and trust me they last an LOOOONG time.

it also seems that otheres love the look of Meguiars to, iv been asked several times what products i use and where to get them, etc. and i always say Meguiars and now iv got several friends hooked to this stuff!

I also need to try Meguiars polish but i dont wanna spend 10 bucks unless i know it works, i wish there was somewhere that we could get trial sizes.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:53 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

"Tuff Stuff" (about $3 at WalMart) for carpets and seats. I use it in the house as well.

Dusty

Old 09-01-2010, 01:42 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by moffyy177
Street's LifeAlmost as soon as skiing star Picabo Street landed in Salt Lake City, she began pursuing her latest Olympic goal........
Goodbye!

Old 10-20-2010, 05:29 PM
occupant
Amateur

I'm a big fan of Stoner products now that they're easily found online. I can get them from Stoner directly, from Amazon, from Summit Racing, you name it. Invisible Glass is a must, use it with newspaper. The Bug & Tar Remover is better than any other brand I've used from a store and I've never tried a high-end BTR. The Trim Shine is probably the most impressive product. I turned a five-year old Saturn into something looking brand new with that stuff on the bumpers, moldings, and door handles. Their More Shine Less Time tire stuff is also a one-step piece of cake to use.

I will also say the Eagle One tire gel stuff is good when you have the little curved foam applicators to use with it. I used that on a billboard truck while I was driving around the country for a few months last summer and for the $10 spent on the gel stuff and the foam pads, it lasted the whole trip, shining the tires twice a week. And those were 22.5 inch medium duty truck tires, so not like they were small or nothing.

Other products I like are the Meguiars's Quik Interior Wipes, but I'll just as soon pick up a tub of Huggies baby wipes and use those. More for the money and work okay, but the Quik wipes work VERY WELL. Also Rain-X for the outside of the windows and Rain-X Anti-Fog for the insides. Can't stress enough how much that stuff works and works well. I will also say that Mothers makes two very good polishes. I use their Chrome polish on my Torino's bumpers, it's perfect for that. I also use their Plastic polish on dash cluster covers and other clear interior bits like the dome light lens and outside stuff like taillight and marker/backup lenses.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:33 PM
gav'spurplez
Amateur

menzerna polishes !!

clearkote products

meguiars

optimum no rinse wash

Quick Reply: Whats your favorite cleaning product?