Diesel General Discussion This section is for general discussions about your Deisel RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Black Friday: Smoking out a cop car

Old 09-26-2014, 06:34 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Black Friday: Smoking out a cop car

This week's Black Friday video features a Dodge Ram Diesel getting a cop off of his *** by rolling coal across the front of the cruiser.

Click here to watch the whole video on the DF Front Page!

Attached Thumbnails Black Friday: Smoking out a cop car-smoking-out-a-cop-600.jpg  
Old 10-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't promote blowing smoke... diesels have a bad enough rep already as does the diesel mod community because of this behavior.

we don't need to encourage it.

EPA has already been cracking down hard on the diesel community.

Old 10-08-2014, 08:32 PM
edwardsss1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
I wouldn't promote blowing smoke... diesels have a bad enough rep already as does the diesel mod community because of this behavior.

we don't need to encourage it.

EPA has already been cracking down hard on the diesel community.

I agree, and what he did was disrespectful and rude to the cop. Personally, I hope he got cited for it.

Old 10-31-2014, 11:52 PM
horatio102
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if the cop was tailgating, he deserved it.

I got pulled over for excessive smoke in my 08 down in FL. That was the excuse the cop gave me, but it was just an excuse to have a chat with me about why I was accelerating as fast as I was. Pissed off is why, and wondering why the cop didn't pull over the landscaping truck/trailer that blew the red light and would have t-boned me if I hadn't nailed the brakes. No ticket though.

Old 11-01-2014, 04:33 AM
tincan57
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^The wife wanted to stop at a yard sale so we parked the Cummins. I went to the back of the truck and sat on the tailgate. Some of my friends came over to chat as the girls looked through the tables. About that time a hammer head in a 3rd gen Dodge pulling some ATV's puffed a crowd of us with side pipes, (he was not a local, just a red neck). This was just at the edge of town where the speed limit is 20 and he purposely spiked the throttle as we talked at the back of my truck. The guy could have waited another 50' past the yard sale to show off his black smoke. K.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black Friday: Smoking out a cop car