Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Interior light issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 10:29 PM
caliber12
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior light issues

I have a problem if anyone can help. While driving at night, when I activate the right turn signal, the dashboard lights get extremely bright. Then when the turn signal goes to neutral position, the dashboard lights go completely out. Also, when I open the drivers side door, with the lights on and I turn on the right turn signal the dome/overhead lights come on, but go out when I turn the signal to neutral. It does not happen with the left turn signal position. ( Only happens when the headlights are on.) Additionally, the radio comes on, but there is no volume.I have changed the battery, and replaced all the fuses. I am not sure where to go from here. I plan on changing the turn signal switch and replacing the radio to see if that makes a difference. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. ( Caliber 2012 60,000miles)

Old 04-17-2022, 12:35 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Did you ever get these issues resolved? Sounds like either the multi-function switch in the column or a bad ground somewhere.

Quick Reply: Interior light issues