Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

2007 Caliber R/T Cluster Flicker

Old 01-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Juice07rt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2007 Caliber R/T Cluster Flicker

Just got a 2007 Caliber and now the cluster is flickering. Where should I start to find the issue. Have had the car since monday but last night was the first time I drove it at night. Any Insight would be greatly appreciated.

Juice

Old 01-15-2014, 05:38 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Is the cluster the only thing flickering? All other lights and such ok? If so, that would rule out the charging system.

I don't know if it is related to this issue, but it is good reading, none the less.

Old 01-16-2014, 03:26 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Juice07rt
Just got a 2007 Caliber and now the cluster is flickering. Where should I start to find the issue. Have had the car since monday but last night was the first time I drove it at night. Any Insight would be greatly appreciated.

Juice
Juice07rt,

Have you installed any after-market electronics in the vehicle, such as a stereo or navigation that may be pulling power from the vehicle?
If so, sometimes voltage issues may occur across several different systems, resulting in electrical malfunction.
If you have in fact installed additional devices, I would recommend removing power from each device in an effort to locate source.

Keep us posted if you can.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Caliber R/T Cluster Flicker