Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Question on 2008 dodge caliber sxt part name

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 12:09 AM
jogjr11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question on 2008 dodge caliber sxt part name

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post so please bear with me.
I have a 2008 Dodge caliber SXT and am needing a part name. The part in question is the gray piece of plastic that sits underneath the front bumper. I was taking a trip and the part got pulled underneath my car due to the wind going into it (it was coming unattached). I took the piece off, but was not able to fit it in the car so I do not have it to reference. All I know about it is where it is located and that it was attached to the flaps in front of my tires (I know this because since then they are free to move and have been rubbing on my tires). Can anyone tell me what the name of the part is and possibly where I may be able to get it? Thank you all for your help.

Old 07-16-2014, 08:34 AM
jogjr11

Bump. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Old 07-16-2014, 10:24 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jogjr11
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post so please bear with me.
I have a 2008 Dodge caliber SXT and am needing a part name. The part in question is the gray piece of plastic that sits underneath the front bumper. I was taking a trip and the part got pulled underneath my car due to the wind going into it (it was coming unattached). I took the piece off, but was not able to fit it in the car so I do not have it to reference. All I know about it is where it is located and that it was attached to the flaps in front of my tires (I know this because since then they are free to move and have been rubbing on my tires). Can anyone tell me what the name of the part is and possibly where I may be able to get it? Thank you all for your help.
Bump. Does anyone know what I am talking about?
jogjr11,

Welcome to the forum!

Based on your description, it is possible the part is the front bumper fascia. Your local Dodge Dealer would be able to inform you of exactly what part is required and would be able to order (if it is not in stock) and install it.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:25 PM
jogjr11

Originally Posted by DodgeCACares
jogjr11,

Welcome to the forum!

Based on your description, it is possible the part is the front bumper fascia. Your local Dodge Dealer would be able to inform you of exactly what part is required and would be able to order (if it is not in stock) and install it.
Thank you. I am just wanting to make sure so I am posting a picture of a different caliber I saw in a parking lot and one from the internet showing the part I am asking about. Thank you for your help.

Question on 2008 dodge caliber sxt part name-cam00061.jpg

Question on 2008 dodge caliber sxt part name-dodge-caliber-copy.jpg

Old 07-16-2014, 03:02 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you. I am just wanting to make sure so I am posting a picture of a different caliber I saw in a parking lot and one from the internet showing the part I am asking about. Thank you for your help.

Attachment 24667

Attachment 24668
jogjr11,

Thanks for the photos! That component shown is part of the front bumper fascia. A closer look would indicate the extent of wind damage and if any additional areas require attention. Be sure to speak with the Parts Manager at your dealer if you have an specific questions regarding the piece required.

Quick Reply: Question on 2008 dodge caliber sxt part name