Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

'07 Caliber No Start but will Crank

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 06:31 PM
SSVhI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy '07 Caliber No Start but will Crank

Hi,
I have a '07 Caliber with the 2.0 (no-turbo) very plain jane; no power anything; and I have been dealing with an issue of it not starting, my car had 2 codes on it 1) for the crank sensor {replaced} and the other was a miss in 3rd and 4th so I had the plugs replaced, however my car wont start now, I have disconnected the battery and tried afterward and nothing, I have replaced fuses even, the fuel pressure is at 45# so I was told it wasn't my fuel pump, does anyone have any ideas or have experienced this before? This has been like murder for me since I haven't had my car since the 8th of this month. The only other issue I have had is over the transmission sensor but I am not gonna worry about that this time of year. Anyone who has any advice or experience with this "no start" issue please help me

Old 01-27-2015, 09:04 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

What are the fault codes?

Old 01-27-2015, 11:41 AM
SSVhI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they were crank sensor and miss in 3rd & 4th but we replaced the plugs and the sensor and the sensor has been programmed also

Old 01-29-2015, 05:41 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Possibly a bad fuse in the box under the hood or possibly the cam sensor. You need to check and see if you are getting spark since you have fuel.

Quick Reply: '07 Caliber No Start but will Crank