Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Good Caliber Review!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 05:13 PM
72combo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow we are behind here, my daughter is ordering a 2011. Black SXT, sunroof,premium sound,all wheel disc,traction control,extended gold warranty,pretty much loaded, 17 aluminum instead of the 18 plastic chrome, Ihave those on my RAM they look nice but come on, plastic. At least it doesn't rust and as long as you keep the brake dust off and don't use and chemical cleaner you will be okay they say. Well we keep our clean and if they do anything the whole time I have them all four will go thru a window at a dealer ship! Well in my mind LOL

Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Our 09 has been trouble free so far. Black is pretty but hard to keep clean. I had a black F150 before the Ram and unless I get a Challenger the sits in the garage a lot, no more black for me. Not for a daily driver, anyway. Good luck, I think she will like it. The Musicgate stereo system rocks!!!

Old 11-27-2021, 02:42 PM
Daphnis
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good review! I still like my Caliber (born in 2009!) Very much because it is not as "conservative" as comparable compact cars.

Quick Reply: Good Caliber Review!