Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Anyone know if there is a company out there that makes a front bench seat for a 2006 Grand SXT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 06:21 AM
Powerubi Wacon
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know if there is a company out there that makes a front bench seat for a 2006 Grand SXT?

My father-in-law and mother-in-law have a 2006 Grand Caravan SXT (Stow-in-Go). Theyare wanting to replace the front bucket seats (driver and front passenger) with a bench seat to squeeze one more body.
Does anyone know if there is a company that makes a bench seat to replace the front seats?

Old 04-29-2007, 12:28 PM
floorslayer1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone know if there is a company out there that makes a front bench seat for a 2006 Grand SXT?

The first generation caravan back in 84 had a rare option of a bench seat. I've only seen one, and I myself would love to have a bench seat also.

Quick Reply: Anyone know if there is a company out there that makes a front bench seat for a 2006 Grand SXT?