Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

96 Grand Caravan Tail Light Relay

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Hotwheelsmama
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Grand Caravan Tail Light Relay

Hi i have a 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3 v6. My tail lights are not working. Can you tell me if there is a tail light to dash light relay and if so where it is located. Or if there is an electrical schamatic somewhere we can look at. Thank you for any help.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:57 PM
next2pool
Professional
Default RE: 96 Grand Caravan Tail Light Relay

I'm looking at the wiring diagram and it looks like the body computer activates the parking lamp relay which I'm assuming is in the underhood power center. However, it looks like the fronts and rears are wired together so you may want to see if your front parking lamps are working or not. If they are, then it sounds like a wiring issue. If the fronts don't work either, then it could be the relay. Fuses 3 and 5 control left and right, but that probably isn't it since both sides are out. It could also be the body computer, but at this point I doubt it.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:02 PM
newguy12
Default also having wiring issues on my 96 dodge grand caravan

my dog chewd the wiring off the taillight hitch conection know the only lights that work on the tail end is the left side. parking light turns only on left side. reverse light goes on both sides but not the middle and markers on both sides work. but nothing on right side shows up brake light doesnt turn on parking light doesnt turn on. i cant find a wiring diagram online.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

with trailer wiring

Old 08-26-2011, 06:32 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Thats tizzy you da man!

Quick Reply: 96 Grand Caravan Tail Light Relay