Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Still Fighting

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
marv02
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still Fighting

We purchased a 2006 Dodge caravan 3 weeks ago USED I been fighting with the Hamer Toyota dealer where we purhacesed it from to get if fixed . ( we got Hamered all right).

#1 The airbag light go's on and off they saids nothing wrong with it Bunch of B/S three trying to pull a fast one I know.

#2 The Ashtray on the left sideing door is broken they are now trying us that the asytray is after market I dont know if it is or not has anyone else with a 2006 have a ashtray in the left sliding door ??.

#3 It was misssing the spare tire and rim we found this out on the way home the spare tire holder was lose under the van makeing all kinda of noises it was jusrt hanging there I called them right then and theer and told them all the problems we found on the way home they said they would fitx it.

Or has someone have the part number for the ash tray so I can shove it in there face.

We are going back to the dealership in the morning do you think I can get my money back we been going at this for 3 weeks now and thay let us bring the van back to get fixed a week ago after I had to get very nasty with them for blowingmy wifeoff giving her the run around for the fisrt 2 weeks trying to get it fixed.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM
2007CustomCaliber
Rookie
Default RE: Still Fighting

I know that in my Area (Windsor Ontario) ashtrays are not standard
you have to pay for it...$35.00 - $50.00
dought you can get your money back

Old 10-13-2007, 10:59 PM
marv02
Captain
Default RE: Still Fighting

Thanks for the info But got rid of the headach waiting to happen. got a SUV instead.

Quick Reply: Still Fighting