Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Heater blower not working at all on 2003 Caravan Sport

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:41 PM
flip1966
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heater blower not working at all on 2003 Caravan Sport

Thanks to any that help please!!!!! I have a 2003 Caravan Sport with Dual zone heating. The engine is a 3.3L ifthis matters. The blower motor will not work on any setting but I have heat as you can feel it in the vents. The resistor has been replaced and I have even gone as far as getting a used blower to check that as well. I have installed a used heater / AC control assembly as well and still nothing is working. Any suggestions as to what else to try? I have power as the lights come on, the control for direction works as I can move to defrost or panel. When driving the air is forced out and it is reallyhot. What am I missingpeople, i figure it is something small but it has me baffeled. Thanks in advance.
Phil

Old 12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts
Default RE: Heater blower not working at all on 2003 Caravan Sport

Ck your fuses and connection at the blower motor. And also ck for power and ground at the blower motor too.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:56 PM
flip1966
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heater blower not working at all on 2003 Caravan Sport

I have checked the 40 ampfuse and it is fine,I have also checked the relay assembly and switched with the starter relay and the car started.There is no power at the blower, but it does work if I run a line to it from the cigarette lighter. The power light comes on the control unit, and the unit will switch from the top to bottom, the recirc door is working as well. Where do I go from here or do you have any suggestions?

Quick Reply: Heater blower not working at all on 2003 Caravan Sport