Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

van had a 2.4 lieter in it 98 caravan stalls after 15 miles of driving help please

Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 PM
mopar dude
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default van had a 2.4 lieter in it 98 caravan stalls after 15 miles of driving help please

i have a 98 caravan that will start and run fine but after 15 mins it will cut off and all the lights work the gauges work but i here the fuel pump relay clicking very fast as well as the auto shut down relay i have fuel pressure at the rail. will not crank over when these are clicking. ill wait a half hour or so with the key off and it will start and run again for 15 miles but will cut off again and do the same thing. all over i wait again and the thing will restart and go but i did this for a hundred or so miles and after about 5 hours it would start again but die after 2 miles then called a tow truck to get it home. could it be a bac ecm or computer doing this will it seems worse in hot temps not engine air mainly im in tn

Old 06-24-2013, 01:45 PM
mopar dude
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its at the dealer now ill let you all know the outcome i need the van fixed i think im looking at a bad pcm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: van had a 2.4 lieter in it 98 caravan stalls after 15 miles of driving help please