Go Back   DodgeForum.com > Dodge Vans & CUVs > Dodge Caravan
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!
Sponsored by Dodgetruckparts
Click Here

Where is the Trans Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch B circuit

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2009, 09:23 PM
ckessing ckessing is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Angry Where is the Trans Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch B circuit

Hello, I need help. My 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan SE has an code P0845. This is an Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch "B" circuit. My transmission is an A604 41 ET. Does anybody know where this sensor is located on this type of transmission????
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:31 AM
rabbler rabbler is offline
Record Breaker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,488

I think it's inside the solenoid pack.
97 Ram Sport ext 4x4, 5.9L gas, 3" pro comp lift w dual shocks, 3:55 trac lock
Lt305/70R16 Kumho KL-78, K&N FIPK, Mopar Performance wires and cap, Stainless shorty headers, Walker exhaust. All syn lubes. Sirius sat radio! Magellan GPS
2003 Grand Caravan Sport. 3.3L No toys in it. Nobody's cool in a Minivan...
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:11 PM
zenon17 zenon17 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11

Without a doubt, all the pressure switches and solenoids are contained within the solenoid pack. If the pressure switch is faulty, you need to replace the entire pack. Just recently picked one up for $85 not including freight.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:43 PM
master tech's Avatar
master tech master tech is offline
Super Moderator & Tech
Join Date: Apr 2007
Vehicle: Mits P/U , Dodge avenger(1996) .
Location: San Bruno ,Ca
Posts: 10,699
Leonard Pierce

P0845 is a 2/4 hydrulic pressure code, The problems could be a solenoid pack, TRS ( transmission range switch), wiring or TCM ( transmission control module). You could replace the solenoid pack and hope it fixs the problem. I think the question you were asking was where is the sensor for circuit B, That would be part of the TRS. Which is connected the the valve body. and the switch would be part of the solenoid pack.
Dodge Master Tech.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:43 PM

03, buy, caravan, dodge, fluid, grand, pressure, problems, sensor, solenoid, stratus, switch, transmission, transmisson, trs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Join DodgeForum

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
Our Sponsors
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Internet Brands, Inc.

Contact Details & Emails