Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Blind Spot Detection Systems!!!

Old 04-21-2009, 10:33 AM
firesice18
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Blind Spot Detection Systems!!!

Have any of you seen those blind spot detection systems on minivans? How about the ones on high dollar SUV's like Cadillac and Mazda? I work for a company called Novita Technologies Inc. out of Hendersonville, TN and we manufacture an infrared laser based blind spot detection system for the Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan minivans from 2008+. This system is completely aftermarket and can be purchased from the dealer. This means ANY Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan manufactured after 2008 has the ability to have this unit installed by a dealer or by a backyard mechanic. I can personally install one in 2 hours if I take my time. Mopar has done a sub-par job of marketing our product which is why you would not have heard about it when you purchased your vehicle. This unit retails for $580.00. That's nearly 2 times less than a factory installed radar based system, which is highly inaccurate in heavy rain or snow by the way. The Mopar accessory part number is 82210858 and you can check it out online! You can even download the installation manual and see how it easy it is to install yourself! Do yourselves a favor, go purchase some added safety for you wife's minivan or some additional safety for you and your kids!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blind Spot Detection Systems!!!