Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Install Power Sliding Door

Old 05-04-2009, 06:00 PM
ultbug
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Install Power Sliding Door

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site however I visit quite often. I find this site very helpful. I work for a handicap mobility (installation of driving hand controls, wheelchair ramps, ect.) company in Arizona and do alot of work on dodge products. I have a particular client that purchased a 2000 Caravan that does not currently have power sliding doors. He is unable to operate the two rear sliding doors manually. Is there a way to retrofit and install a Dodge factory power sliding door motor and track on his existing van to be operated by switch. I do not need to door to be tied into any "door adjar" warnings or alarm settings. Just simply need the door to open and close. Of course sounds simpler than it really is. I appreciate any help.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
bogdewic

Can a Power sliding door be installed on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan that is equipeed with all power options?

Old 09-16-2010, 10:41 AM
bogdewic
Default answer

did they ever answer you about the power sliding door????

Originally Posted by ultbug
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site however I visit quite often. I find this site very helpful. I work for a handicap mobility (installation of driving hand controls, wheelchair ramps, ect.) company in Arizona and do alot of work on dodge products. I have a particular client that purchased a 2000 Caravan that does not currently have power sliding doors. He is unable to operate the two rear sliding doors manually. Is there a way to retrofit and install a Dodge factory power sliding door motor and track on his existing van to be operated by switch. I do not need to door to be tied into any "door adjar" warnings or alarm settings. Just simply need the door to open and close. Of course sounds simpler than it really is. I appreciate any help.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:56 PM
JenniferBakerWood
Smile i want my indpendies back

Originally Posted by bogdewic
did they ever answer you about the power sliding door????
I,

I have a van it needs electronic equipment for the door .i also have a fold down ramp . How do get them fixed ? I'm in elctric power chair . I live in Okla . Need to know how to contact with information. Thank u

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Install Power Sliding Door