Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

plz register your leaky rack and pinion

Old 12-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Scurv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plz register your leaky rack and pinion

I have a 2005 GC 3.8l. 85K. It's been a good van but I think it's time to let Dodge know that we're not gonna fork out $1000 for continued problems with these leaky rack and pinions. It's not just the GC'z either. Please go to the following we site and report your problem.

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

I also have a head leaking oil down the back of the motor and a alternator getting ready to explode. I think it would be in my best interest to get rid of it at this time.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:10 PM
92dak5.24x4
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatever.... Then everyone that ever had leaky rear heat tubes should do this and anyone that ever had a transmission go bad or anyone that had rusted strut towers, or a flat tire... and the leaky head is a leaking valve cover gasket. It's called MAINTENCE things wear out and break over time. That's why people are mechanics for a living, so they can fix stuff that you can't do. What you need to do is let the thing explode, then you can collect the insurance money to buy a quality Import and then this death trap will be off the road so no-one else can ever have this lemon causing them problems.

Last edited by 92dak5.24x4; 12-26-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: plz register your leaky rack and pinion