Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

P0344 and still running

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 08:31 PM
DanielleT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question P0344 and still running

Hi, everyone
I have an 05 G Caravan 3.8L that started with a bad fuel pump wiring harness. We were actually able to fix the old one, and all was well until the light came on again. P0135 top O2 sensor... no big deal. I plan on replacing that tomorrow. I admit, that one has been a while. It was an intermittent issue and no problem at all until one day driving along when I couldn't accelerate anymore. Foot firmly planted, but losing power fast I pulled off of the road, turned the van off, checked the code & got the P0344. I started back up and made it to work. I had no more problems for quite some time so we wrote it off as a fluke like maybe bad gas. Now this is happening once a month or so. Usually out of the blue. I know that usually when a cam sensor goes bad you're not going anywhere!!! Does anyone have any input about this? I'm thinking it could just be the O2 from above angry that I've been ignoring it, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway. Thanx for whatever musings you can throw my way

Old 01-15-2010, 08:47 PM
92dak5.24x4
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

O2 sensor cannot have anything to do with cam sensor. I've had cam sensor codes actually caused by crank sensor and by a broken flex plate.

Quick Reply: P0344 and still running