Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2005 Dodge caravan power supply/radio not working

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 10:37 PM
speak2amy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Dodge caravan power supply/radio not working

My radio and power outlet are not working. I cannot seem to find this fuse in the fuse box under the hood. I unplugged a power cord and the radio turned off and the power supply no longer worked. Just seems like I blew a fuse.

Can anyone tell me where I can locate this fuse to test or replace?

Thanks!

Old 11-11-2010, 08:06 AM
jumpdrive2
Rookie
Default 05 radio

Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 AM
kenzafan

When I first bought my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan both the radio & accessory socket were dead. After a lot of searching I was informed that if I disconnected my battery & removed it from its mounting I E, lift it out of the car I would reset the computer. Much to my delight it worked. Since then I have had my remote door lock/unlock function quit several times, & each time was corrected by this same fix. The internal power lock buttons did not work either, but did after the battery trick. There seems to be a switch under the battery. When you take the battery out leave it out for severalm minutes. If you pick it up & set back down it does not work. Hope this helps....Ken

Quick Reply: 2005 Dodge caravan power supply/radio not working