I'm having many of the same issues. Check engine light on--I do not know the code however. Cooling fans do not run--I didn't try and check the condenser fan, as the AC has been broken for years. When this first presented the fuse was blown, i installed another one and it blew as well. Got more fuses.... Here's what I have done so far
1. Replaced the cooling fan relay.
2. Replaced the temp. sensor.
3. Replaced the cooling fans.
4. Checked the wiring between the relay and fan motor connectors-good.
5. When I jumped 12 volts directly to the old cooling fans they would not run.
When I jumped 12 volts directly to the new cooling fans they worked fine.
6. I hooked up new fans to their connectors and jumped terminals 3 & 4 at the relay harness and the fans ran fine.
7. I checked resistance between pin 2 at the relay and PCM pin 73--less than 5 volts.
Yes I did replace the fuse and they are not blowing anymore. Fans will not run when I let the car come up to temp.
Looking at some of the other answers here I followed the troubleshooting procedure as far as I could, but then did not know where some components were located--IPM2 and IPM3??
Any help would be appreciated--it's my wife's car and she is on vacation and carless-not a happy camper