Looks like a belt for the a/c and altenator and a belt for the power steering.
GENERATOR AND AIR CONDITIONING BELT
- Raise vehicle on hoist.
- Remove the drive belt shield (Accessory Drive Belt Shield). WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW DRIVE BELT TENSIONER TO SNAP BACK, AS DAMAGE TO TENSIONER AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY COULD RESULT.
- Position a wrench on the belt tensioner lug (A/C & GENERATOR BELT TENSION RELEASE).
- Release belt tension by rotating the tensioner clockwise (A/C & GENERATOR BELT TENSION RELEASE).
- Remove belt.
POWER STEERING PUMP
- Carefully return tensioner to its relaxed position.
- From top of the vehicle, loosen locking nuts (D) and (F) (Power Steering Pump).
- From under the vehicle, loosen the pivot bolt (E). Loosen adjusting bolt (G) until belt can be removed.