Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

new pcm 2005 grand caravan

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 05:17 PM
doxmom
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pcm 2005 grand caravan

I can not find the pcm on my caravan. The Youtube video I found is of a 2003 and shows the pcm right in front of the battery/fuse box. All of the schematics I find show it in this position but there is nothing in my van.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Caravanfan63
Default Question about the coil pack

Originally Posted by agent00kevin
A junkyard one would work just fine as long as it has the exact same engine and options. It must be from the exact same type of van.
I also have an 05 caravan 3.3. Looking at the coil pack the center toward are numbered 4 and 5. The numbering is out of sequence on the back side. Facing the front of the van the back side is numbered 1,5,3 and the side towards you is numbered 2,4,6. Unless I'm blind that's what it has stamped on it any way. Just thought I'd mention that. Also go to eBay and there are a bunch listed both rebuilt and used. Make sure they will flash it to your vehicle vin, miles etc. Also if you can get the ones with the oe keys and tumbler set for keyless entry (just the door key will be different than the switch if you do that) and anti-theft module has to be changed to match the switch let also be sure it has the exact options as yours you can use it without flashing it. May be able to have the parts houses or dealer flash it so you don't have to go through all that.

Old 05-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Caravanfan63
Default 2005 pcm location.

Originally Posted by doxmom
I can not find the pcm on my caravan. The Youtube video I found is of a 2003 and shows the pcm right in front of the battery/fuse box. All of the schematics I find show it in this position but there is nothing in my van.
It will be behind the wheel well liner on the drivers side. Easiest to remove left front wheel and the screws in the wheel well at the bumper, then you can pull it back and you will see it just behind the bumper on the body. Three bolts one at the back two at the front will take it loose.

Quick Reply: new pcm 2005 grand caravan