Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Entertainment system wiring

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 10:10 PM
reallymad!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Entertainment system wiring

Could someone please help me with a wiring issue. I have a 2008 Caravan SXT. Factory it came with the RES headunit and I have bought a dual screen overhead console and VES dvd player that were sourced from a 2010 T&C. I know I still need to purchase the REN head unit to even get this to work but if I can't get someone to help me with the wiring issues I'm not going to bother with it. My problem is, I bought the harness that plugs into the head unit, VES dvd player then stops @ the passenger A pillar. I have also bought the harness that goes from the overhead unit to the driver side rear panel that will have the inverter and input module. What I can't find for the life of me is the harness that
goes from the passenger A pillar to the ovehead console. What I find strange is that the harness that hooks into the head unit and dvd player does not hook into any power source that I can see. Please help if you can. The harness that I bought is part #68062445AA which is a 2010 T&C.

Quick Reply: Entertainment system wiring