You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
I am desperate need of advice...I cross the Canadian border to work everyday from the US and my Nexus (commuter card) for crossing has fallen in behind the pull out cup holder of my van which I will now need to remove to retrieve the card. I have a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Mainstreet and am in a bind as I will need my ID by two when I am crossing to go home...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME???
Thank you in advance!
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!
Until a Technician jumps in - I pulled this from your Owner's Manual. I'm not sure if this is the "cup holder" you are talking about. At any rate, maybe after removing it - you can find it...hope this helps...
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew 2013 Ford Escape 4WD
Okay, thank you for the info...it worked on getting the middle console out of the van...but... I think I gave wrong information. The van I have has six cup holders up front, four the the middle console between the captain chairs and two that pull out (like a drawer) from underneath the radio on the dash...
So does anyone know how to remove the cup holders that pull out from underneath the radio..?? I cannot find those in the manual...
theres a little tab on the underside that keeps the tray from pulling all the way out.
look underneaath and you should see it, if not you should be able to "feel"it with your finger tips when the tray is fully extended out
push this little tab and pull it right out, thats it
1. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the fastener from the front of the floor console.
3. Pull the floor console forward to disengage the retaining tab from the floor bracket.
4. Remove the front floor console.
5. Remove the four plastic retainers that secure the instrument panel bin to the instrument panel.
6. Disconnect and remove the instrument panel bin cover .
7. Open the cupholder to the fully open position.
8. Remove the screw located under the cupholder.
9. Remove the the two screws located on the top edge of the cupholder.
10. Remove the cupholder for the instrument panel by pulling straight out.
Did you figure out how to remove the cup holder? I have the same problem in my 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. A card slipped into the crack above the cup holder but below the radio and is now trapped in there somewhere. I need to get the cup holder out so I can retrieve it. Thanks for any help you can give.
I have the same problem but cant get the cup holder out. My wife's driver licensee is behind it. I removed the center console to give more room. Took off the rubber covers. I don't see or feel any switch to press on the remove the cup holder.