Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Firing Order

Old 09-23-2011, 03:56 PM
HuffmanFamilyof4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firing Order

I have an P0205 code for Cyl 5 on my 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.0. Does anyone know where the #5 cyl is located on that engine and how hard is it to replace an injector, this will be my 1st time changing one so the more help I can get the better. Thanks

Old 09-23-2011, 05:28 PM
22mopar22
Banned

it is on the rear head last plug right below the master cylinder area. this cylinder is the most common to have a burned exhaust valve. before you toss parts at it, do a compression test on that cylinder to make sure it's up to par.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:14 PM
HuffmanFamilyof4
Rookie

thanks, you just had to tell me that...lol, so your saying that if it is bad i'll need to have a valve job done to it...eeeeeeeek. i'm not saying i can't do it...it's I don't want to do it!! I guess I'll have to download that info before i try to do it, what a great job to do on my B-day this coming monday and BTW My G.C just turned over 200,000 miles today

Old 09-23-2011, 09:54 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by HuffmanFamilyof4
thanks, you just had to tell me that...lol, so your saying that if it is bad i'll need to have a valve job done to it...eeeeeeeek. i'm not saying i can't do it...it's I don't want to do it!! I guess I'll have to download that info before i try to do it, what a great job to do on my B-day this coming monday and BTW My G.C just turned over 200,000 miles today
Are you posting under the influence???......
This site does have awesome smilies

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Firing Order