Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Window Switch Not Working

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Tolits
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window Switch Not Working

I am a dodge grand caravan owner 2001 model. I am having a problem with my door switch from front left door. I had an accident and needs to replace the door but the shop replaced a used door. He replaced the door regulator already, but the problem is the driver side window is not working the right rear vent window is not working and sometimes the lock on the driver's door is not working too, but all the lock in the passenger front and rear is working good, and the window in passenger front right door is working good too. what is the possible problem of my car? It was in working condition before.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:25 PM
steak59
Record Breaker
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Possibly he used a Door with the wrong options. you might want to try a new door wiring harness. do you still have all the old parts from the old door?
of course, inspect the door hinge connector on the body side, make sure it was torn up from the accident.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

here's a wiring diagram. All you need is a test light. Test right from the back side of the window switch.

Quick Reply: Window Switch Not Working