Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Instrument Cluster Light Bulbs for Grand Caravan 2005

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:47 PM
saulin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instrument Cluster Light Bulbs for Grand Caravan 2005

Does anyone know what size or model number the light bulbs are for the Instrument Cluster and dashboard for a Grand Caravan 2005?

Also how do I go about changing the lights of the dash and speedometer etc... to blue. Everything is green. Do I just get blue bulbs. If so does anyone know where to get them?

The dealer will only sell me the factory ones.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:59 PM
jhamx4

I am looking for the exact same answer to this question. I have an 05 Grand Caravan that I am looking at putting led lights into the dash, but don't know the size. I found the OEM lights, but no luck with LED's because I cannot find the right size.
Have you had any luck?

BTW if you haven't found it:
OEM part number is:
DORMAN Part # 639008

Old 02-16-2013, 06:50 PM
dennisleslie
Amateur

The bulbs are PC74. They are a regular 74 bulb with a locking base. Some people have had luck getting the bad 74 bulb out of the base/holder and bending the contacts so the 74 would work. I have a bunch of bulbs out on my 2001 cluster but haven't gotten around to swapping them. You have to lower the steering wheel, pull the housing around the steering column to get to a couple hidden bolts, then remove the cluster trim, then unbolt the cluster (4 screws) and pull it out. The bulbs just 1/4 twist turn out of the cluster.

Quick Reply: Instrument Cluster Light Bulbs for Grand Caravan 2005