Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Headlights

Old 11-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Trafficguy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Headlights

I have a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan with an annoying problem. Sometimes the headlights work and sometimes they don't. The lights sometimes flash on and off slowly, about 4 or 5 times, and then don't work when I turn them on. Sometimes they don't flash at all. Could it be a loose connection somewhere and if so where?

Thank you.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:49 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Trafficguy
I have a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan with an annoying problem. Sometimes the headlights work and sometimes they don't. The lights sometimes flash on and off slowly, about 4 or 5 times, and then don't work when I turn them on. Sometimes they don't flash at all. Could it be a loose connection somewhere and if so where?

Thank you.

Trafficguy,

Is it just the headlights that are not working properly or are there other lights not working properly?

You may want to review with a Dodge dealer to assist in pin pointing your concerns.

Old 11-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have seen this a few times before and it has been caused by the headlamp switch. To be sure, the system would have to be monitored with a scan tool.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Headlights