Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: 03 GC 3.3L hesitates and surges

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 07:41 AM
cwilly8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drove the van this morning. It ran great. So either disconnecting and reconnecting the sensor, or exercising the TPS several times corrected the problem. Thanks for the help. If it recurs, I will re-post with any additional information.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:11 AM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by cwilly8
I drove the van this morning. It ran great. So either disconnecting and reconnecting the sensor, or exercising the TPS several times corrected the problem. Thanks for the help. If it recurs, I will re-post with any additional information.
Disconnecting and reconnecting probably cleaned enough of the connection so it will function properly for now.

As I said earlier, save yourself a lot of trouble later and clean/grease the connections now. I had to do this on my car when I started having similar issues and more. It all ended up leading back to the connectors, I cleaned/greased them all and solved all my issues.

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: 03 GC 3.3L hesitates and surges