Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[General]: how to work the uconnect

Old 12-14-2014, 09:52 PM
martinezatx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to work the uconnect

I have a used 2014 dodge caravan but when I try the features like voice or anything says uconnect not available

Old 12-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

maybe you don't have it. Radio may have the button but not be equipped. If you would like, you can PM me the last 8 of your VIN and I will check the vehicle options to see if you have it.

Old 12-16-2014, 03:57 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

This^^ Just because you have the button does not mean you have uconnect. I know it's stupid, but they use the same "radio" whether you have uconnect or not. If it's a 2014, did you buy it new? Your window sticker should say if it was equipped with uconnect. On our DJ, if it had uconnect, there would be "phone" buttons on the steering wheel, which it does not have but the screen on the radio still warns about not using uconnect while driving or something like that. Should also be described in your owners manual. I know, I know, no one reads their owners manuals anymore.

Last edited by jkeaton; 12-16-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [General]: how to work the uconnect